About Me

My photo
I didn't start a blog to write an 'About Me'

Friday, September 11, 2009

Vidyas.

I hate reviewing things. Specifically games. Every time I decide its a good idea for me to do a review of a game for some media outlet, be in a website, YouTube video, paper publication, etc. I get caught on a video game reviewing niche. It usually involves me taking these steps:

  1. Getting nearly every game that has come out in the past week
  2. Attempting to play through all of them so I may write a review
  3. Start off by writing a really good review
  4. Make 3 or so really bad, uninteresting review.
  5. Decide I hate video games and stop playing them for a month.
I repeat this cycle every few months, and its where most of my journalistic inspiration comes from. Anyway this time I've started with Guitar Hero 5 (I'll link you guys to that once I'm done and its uploaded), I want to do a review for Scribblenauts, Mario and Luigi RPG 3, DiRT 2, Wet, Halo ODST, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and whatever other interesting looking box art comes into my view. This is all great except I probably won't finish any of those reviews. Hopefully the Guitar Hero 5 one since I promised I would and I'd feel like an ass if I didn't.

This post actually started as a post about the Beatles. Before that it was going to be about the Courtney Love vs Kurt Cobain's likeness issue. Now its about this. I hope you enjoy that. I'll try harder next time.

1 comment: